We are searching for an experienced (2-3 years) workforce planner who will be able to coordinate and execute schedules that meets both agents’ and operations’ demand. The ideal candidate is a communicative, service orientated, structured and quantitative thinker who could quickly adopt to operating the necessary programs and procedures to constructively support the Workforce Planning team.
Purpose of the job
- Office hours
- Full time (40 hours)
- Manager Workforce Planning
A workforce planner executes the planning for one or more operational processes (e.g. Business to Consumer, Business to Trade, Business to Groups, Flying Blue, Social Media and Customized Services and Care) and coordinates and safeguards the staff planning process in such a way that operational departments will best meet their targets within the areas of service-level, productivity, agent-satisfaction and flexibility.
- Deliver optimal schedules
The workforce planner is responsible to deliver an accurate short-term forecast and to translate this forecast into an efficient and effective schedule aimed at reaching the targets of the operational departments.
- Process operational schedule changes
Assure a structure in which needed or preferred changes and activities that affect the already published schedules can be performed, while still reaching targets.
- Management Information
Interpret and distribute management information to line managers to support them in steering towards their targets.
Safeguard that administration of the used planning tools is continuously updated with all relevant information.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in the dynamics of a service centre environment;
- Higher professional education level (Bachelor level) or working experience on this level;
- Insight into planning – and operational processes;
- Knowledge of tools and systems within a call centre environment;
- Preferable good proficiency with Verint WFO;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- The ambition and energy to quickly adjust to a new environment and master new skills.
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Analysis and problem solving
- Cross functional awareness
- Customer service orientation
- Drive & execution
This function is ranked in A07.
Joining our Workforce Planning team brings you in the dynamic world of plan management. On a day to day basis we can promise you that demand is ever changing, offering perfect puzzles for the analytical brain, but also a highly social context, where you work together with colleagues to bring out the best possible schedule. Finally, we are offering a solid ground for planning professionals, as well as a strong base for anyone who would like to pursue a career in the service arena.
Spril gelooft in de persoonlijke benadering. Bel met Edwin van der Hilst op telefoonnummer: 06 83968387 en hij gaat met je in gesprek om te praten over je werkervaring en je ambities. Als we samen besluiten je voor te dragen voor een vacature, mag je rekenen op persoonlijke aandacht en begeleiding gedurende de sollicitatieprocedure. We horen graag van je!