We are looking for a Workforce Planner who will be able to coordinate and execute schedules that meets both agents’ and operations’ demand. Are you a communicative, service orientated, structured and quantitative thinker who is able to quickly adapt to operating the necessary programs and procedures to constructively support the Workforce Planning team? Keep on reading!
Ready to fly to Planning?
Using available resources within the company, the Workforce Planner is responsible to structure and execute the operational planning process in such a way that operational departments will best meet their targets within the areas of service level, productivity, agent satisfaction and flexibility. This also includes providing management information and safeguarding the administration.
- Deliver optimal schedules: The Workforce Management Planner is responsible to deliver an accurate short-term forecast and to translate this forecast into an efficient and effective schedule aimed at reaching the targets of the operational departments.
- Process operational schedule changes: Assure a structure in which needed or preferred changes and activities that affect the already published schedules can be performed, while still reaching targets.
- Management Information: Interpret and distribute management information to line managers to support them in steering towards their targets.
- Administration: Safeguard that administration of the used planning tools is continuously updated with all relevant information.
What’s in your suitcase?
- Broad experience in working in a call centre or customer care environment of a commercial and service oriented company
- Higher professional education level (HBO) of work and perception
- In depth knowledge of planning processes, operational processes and of tools and systems within a call centre environment
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position
- Good working skills with common MS office applications
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages
- Good proficiency with a workforce management tool, knowledge of Blue Pumpkin is preferred
- Preferable good proficiency with Verint WFO
- You are available 32-40 hours
Who are we?
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via email, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
- A competitive salary between EUR2800 – EUR3800 gross per month based on 40 hours a week
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- A challenging, innovative and international environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- A vibrant and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam and the possibility to work from home.
- Start date: as soon as possible