The Workforce Management Planner executes the planning for one or more operational processes (e.g. Business to Consumer, Business to Trade, Business to Groups, Flying Blue, Social Media and Customized Services and Care) and coordinates and safeguards the staff planning process in such a way that operational departments will best meet their targets within the areas of service-level, productivity, agent-satisfaction and flexibility.
Purpose of the job
- Office hours
- Full time (40 hours)
- Manager Workforce Planning
- Deliver optimal schedules
The workforce planner is responsible to deliver an accurate short-term forecast and to translate this forecast into an efficient and effective schedule aimed at reaching the targets of the operational departments.
- Process operational schedule changes
Assure a structure in which needed or preferred changes and activities that affect the already published schedules can be performed, while still reaching targets.
- Management Information
Interpret and distribute management information to line managers to support them in steering towards their targets.
Safeguard that administration of the used planning tools is continuously updated with all relevant information.
You are the perfect candidate when you are:
- Having 2-3 years of relevant experience in Workforce Planning;
- Higher professional education level (Bachelor level) or working experience on this level;
- Solid knowledge of and experience in the dynamics of a service centre environment;
- Insight into planning – and operational processes;
- Knowledge of tools and systems within a call center environment;
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Analysis and problem solving
- Cross functional awareness
- Customer service orientation
- Drive & execution
- Preferable good proficiency with Verint WFO;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- The ambition and energy to quickly adjust to a new environment and master new skills.
Who are we
Cygnific is a 100% KLM affiliated daughter company which started as a modest department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. Our goal is to give our customer a journey of inspiration along with the best possible service. We are proud of the international character of our organization, housing more than 900 employees from over 36 countries, providing service in 18 different languages. Our customer service department is formed by our love for travelling and willingness to assist our passengers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What do we offer
A vibrant office in the Westerpark area in Amsterdam is waiting for you, where a ‘talenknobbel’ can be useful as 18 different languages can be learnt. You have the opportunity to join a high performance and fast past work environment, but hard work should come with fun: Cygnific BBQ, XXL VriMiBo and an annual Christmas theme party! Next to the benefits that we offer from Cygnific such as holiday allowance, discount on health insurance and entering a pension plan, does working as a daughter company also has its advantages; where it is possible to fly on Stand-By tickets after a year of joining Cygnific. That, topped with a competitive salary between € 3100 – €3300 gross per month. Need we say more?
Spril gelooft in de persoonlijke benadering. Bel met Edwin van der Hilst op telefoonnummer: 06 83968387 en hij gaat met je in gesprek om te praten over je werkervaring en je ambities. Als we samen besluiten je voor te dragen voor een vacature, mag je rekenen op persoonlijke aandacht en begeleiding gedurende de sollicitatieprocedure. We horen graag van je!