Binnen deze functie is Engels de voertaal.
Are you an experienced, data- driven and pragmatic Workforce Management Specialist? Are you looking for a place to combine your experience with an open-minded and dynamic work environment? A place where your input for improvement is highly valued? At Exact, you can think and act proactively and see your good ideas come true. And where is your career heading? That’s up to you. The career opportunities are unprecedented. 1,850 enterprising colleagues have already paved the way. Are you on board?
This is the job you're looking for!
As WFM specialist in the Customer Success Operations team, you’re the data-driven all-rounder who’s responsible for the forecasting, capacity planning and rostering of all our support departments. Based on historical data, combined with your knowledge about the business, you deliver the most accurate expectations and you discuss upcoming risks with support management. You take in consideration many factors such as efficiency, absence, expertise and you deliver a detailed planning to the support department. You keep improving our way of forecasting and planning. This to ensure the best possible customer service with the capacity available. And that’s not all. We can rely on you as a WFM Specialist to:
- Create day-to-day planning for the support departments and give advice how to improve or resolve difficulties within this planning;
- Forecast the expected support pressure and needed capacity to handle this;
- Advise support management about current occupancy and capacity and long term prognosis.
- Monitor actuals compared to the forecasts. This to analyse and improve.
You will join the 16 colleagues of the Customer Success Operation team. They are known for aiming to achieve the shared KPI’s for Customer Success, delivering the best possible customer experience and focusing on customer satisfaction and smooth cooperation. Asking for help if necessary and offering help if possible is part of their DNA. We have few predefined paths, which gives you plenty of room to choose your own.
All colleagues are facilitating the other Customer Success departments in their own way. The team has a wide-spread focus and different tasks covering a large part of our Customer Success department. As WFM Specialist at Exact you will work together with Data Analysts and Project Leads within our team to keep improving all aspects of your job. Also, you will work directly together with Support Management. This will give you plenty of room to make an impact in your most preferred way, on different levels in the organization.
With us, you can be yourself, and we would love to discover what sets you apart. For the position of WFM Specialist, it’s helpful if you have strong analytical skills. And preferably good communication skills. What’s more, you bring:
- Experience as an WFM Specialist.
- An pragmatic mind-set and willing to use small iterations to achieve fast results;
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team to reach team goals;
- Experience in working with Verint Monet is a plus.
- Enjoyment to work with modern tools and equipment (like Salesforce service cloud and Omnichannel);
- You are available for a minimum of 32-40 hours per week.
What you get
At Exact, we work hard. And there is something in return. The balance between work and relaxation is very important to us. So once everything gets back to normal, you can work up a sweat in our own gym or take a break at the coffee bar. Empty your head and then tackle your daily tasks with renewed energy. And, of course, that’s not all. As a WFM Specialist at Exact, based on 40 hours per week, you can also count on:
- A competitive salary base, depending on your level of education and work experience;
- A holiday allowance of 8%;
- A thirteenth-month bonus;
- 27 vacation days;
- Modern pension;
- An innovative and international work environment at our headquarters in Delft with motivated colleagues.
Why you shouldn't wait!
Apply directly for this position. Fill in the form and your motivation preferably in English. You can upload your resume via the button bellow.
If it feels good, don’t hesitate. So, let us know why you are exactly the right WFM specialist for our Customer Success Operations department.